Saturday 22 March 2014

We are still very Busy preparing!


First and most important thing - for me anyway is - it is now 60 days since I stopped smoking after 52 years - well done me. I am using an electronic cigarette called Smokers Angel Ultra Tank - best £39.99 I have ever spent - saving me lots of money. We have set up a web site, to earn a few pennies in our retirement for anyone who wants to try them - the link is - http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/242.html - if you click on this link it will go to our Affiliate page and we will earn a little bit of commission.
Mercy the campervan is ready, Reversing cameras fitted, MOT passed, and 5 new tyres all raring to go. We tested the fridge and made some ice in it - Phil is happy - he can have his B & C nightcap. I am happy I can have cold wine. I suppose the milk, butter and Pate will be happy too.
Visited Dentist all OK, and Doctors - no problem being issued with 3 months of meds. Hopefully we have covered all bases.
We had a meal and some bon-voyage drinks with 3 friends last night - thanks for coming girls. Was a good laugh!
All that remains now is to pack all the bits and bobs into Mercy. It is a good job she has lots of nooks and crannies. We will fill them all!
8 more sleeps before we leave :-)

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear everything is going good and looking forward to hearing all about the trip once you get on the road. Well done with stopping smoking Anne - respect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog Anne, so well written and entertaining! So sorry you got 'the bug', was that from 'one of Corfu's top cultural restaurants', lol. Oh, and no Easter eggs and Greek lamb, that had to hurt! But hey, you got a lot of reading done - we WLM authors all appreciate the result - and it sounds like you're having lots of fun now - Poppy too! - keep it up! :) ~ Frank (aka 'Joe', my pen name)

    ReplyDelete